Contents on this Page
Amazon Echo Sub Black Friday Sale – What’s the Deal?
When it comes to saving huge money on your online shopping, Black Friday is the day you should spend your money on. Black Friday is the biggest sale of the year. It is the time when most of your favourite brands offer huge discounts on their products and services. No matter what you are looking to purchase, chances are it is going to be on sale during the Black Friday sale. You can get a 15% discount during the Amazon Echo Sub Black Friday sale. Make sure you avail the discount as quickly as possible as the sale is not going to last long. Once you miss the Amazon Echo Sub Black Friday sale, you will have to wait for another year to get offers like these.
We don’t want you to miss the deal that’s why we are going to tell you about the deals and how you can avail them. We will also talk about anything that you should know about the Amazon Echo. Here is the Amazon Echo Sub Black Friday deal.
Amazon Echo Sub Black Friday Deals
As you might be able to guess by the name, the Amazon Echo Sub is a subwoofer to add extra bass to your compatible Echo devices. Most of the time people complain about the sound quality of the Echo and Echo plus which we feel is true. With the Echo and Echo Plus, there is not much bass added in both of those smart speakers. Even if you try to tweak your equalizer and make some changes, the quality of sound with extra bass is not that good. So, here we have a solution for it. The Echo sub can help you get extra bass out of your Echo and Echo Plus devices along with the more room-filling sound.
The Echo Sub is bigger in size because it has a 6″ woofer inside it that delivers 100W of deep bass sound, you will not be able to pick it up in one hand. It is definitely going to feel like you got something bigger for your money. But that’s not what we are looking for, the Echo Sub delivers great bass performance to your Echo and Echo Plus devices. You can connect your Echo Studio, Echo Dot (3rd Gen), Echo (3rd Gen), Echo (2nd Gen), and Echo Plus (2nd Gen).
How to Set Up the Amazon Echo Sub?
The process of setting up the Echo Sub is very easy. Just follow the steps given below to set up the Amazon Echo Sub in minutes.
- Plugin the Echo Sub to a wall outlet as it runs on power and opens your Alexa app.
- Click on the “Devices” icon on the bottom right in the Alexa app.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon to add a new device.
- Choose Amazon Echo> Echo Sub and it will start searching for your device.
- Once you find the Echo Sub after the searching is done, click on it and it will ask you to choose a Wi-Fi network.
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi network. Make sure to connect it to the same network that you use for your other Echo devices.
- Once the device prompts you to connect an Echo speaker, choose your compatible Echo smart speaker and pair it with the Echo Sub. Choose from your available echo speakers.
- You can even connect two of your Echo or Echo Plus speakers for stereo sound.
Cara Maynard is a 23-year-old finance researcher who enjoys working on cars, tennis and helping old ladies across the road. She is smart and kind, but can also be very standoffish and a bit lazy.